Sunday, May 22, 2011

Staying Busy

I haven't updated in awhile we've been busy around here.. I took a vacation and we headed to the bootheel. I know not much a "vacation"  but it was much needed.  We took off on Thursday afternoon and headed to my dad's house.. We spent the night there and spent all day Friday riding 4-wheelers, lawn mowers, and just being lazy outside. Jeff took the day and went fishing with his dad. We went to Graduation that evening and headed over to Jeff's parents house. Saturday was filled with being lazy, visiting with my sister-in-law, seeing Jeff's grandparents, and just having fun being with family. It was nice to actually visit with my sis-in-law that doesn't happen much wish we lived closer :( Sunday I headed to my mom's we did a birthday lunch and supper. Jeff headed back to Springfield. We spent the week until Wed. night with my mom. We shopped, went to the park, i got my hair done, visited with my sister, hung out with my girlfriends from high school, and just had a wonderful time. It was def. TOO short I miss being down there with family and friends, but I also would miss my friends and life here if we ever were to move.
I got home Wed. night Jeff met us halfway and we came home. <3
My allergies are TERRIBLE :( It's EVERY May this happens and it is NO FUN AT ALL!! :(
We took family pics, went swimming, and had a family bbq yesterday. It was fun just hanging out, the pictures did NOT go so well but we got a couple...






Even though she didn't smile... She is STILL mommy's princess and i can't imagine life without her. She is BEAUTIFUL inside and out.... I could spend forever just holding her and talking. I <3 You Olivia Paige.

No comments:

Post a Comment