Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful

I am SUPER stoked to be heading home in just a WEEK to celebrate Thanksgiving! I LOVE being able to go spend time with family and enjoy some good ol' food :) YUM-O! I'm SO thankful we are able to travel and go see our parents and get to hang out for the weekend and of course can't forget to the thankful to have a girls shopping night/day on Black Friday.... We are never really after anything particular but always have SO stinkin' much FUN!! And this year my sister is going to come too which is SUPER exciting!!! :)
I have SO much to be thankful for this year as i look back over the year and the last few years things are looking amazing for my little family... The thing I'm MOST thankful for this year is my JOB. Although there are times when it's frustrating and times it's trying... I am SOOOO super blessed to be able to work part time and be a mommy which to me is the BEST job anyone could EVER have. I get to go to work with Olivia and then we also get days we get to stay at home and enjoy each other which is awesome and i am forever grateful that i have this opportunity. There is nothing more important to me than my family and spending as much time with her now is VERY important to me because she's growing so fast and she won't always want to "hang out" with mom all the time. 
I believe in the fall she will be starting Preschool half a day but still thankful i will be able to be with her when she is out and be able to have her around all the time, but at the same time help provide for our family. 
Forever Grateful for this season of life... It's been SO amazing and can't wait to see what next year holds for our family. <3  

What are you most thankful for this year?! 

It's SO nice to be able to sit and reflect and thank God for all of his awesome blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment