Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

Well I've accomplished a lot of my dreams and goals in life. Here's a list of the ones I've already done:

I married my best friend
I graduated from college
I have a sweet little daughter
I have a spoiled inside dog
I have the PERFECT family
I have a good job
We own our own house

Life has been VERY good for me.

Goals and Dreams for my future

I want another baby within the next couple of years
I want to lose about 20lbs
I want to be a good mommy to Olivia and wife to Jeff
I want to become a better christian and learn more about God
I want to be a leader and a role model for others.

Our plans as a family is to stay in the area we are living for now, but hopefully in the next few years we will get to move somewhere (if that be around the area or to make a move) We want to add on to our family in the next couple years and We just want to plan to live a HAPPY life.

Live Each Day Like It's Your Last!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment