Thursday, March 10, 2011

Why I Love My Husband (2)


1. He's Awesome. Since I've started this Body For Life program he has been my motivator. He cooks all of our suppers. I'm TERRIBLE at cooking and he can cook the meat JUST right how i LOVE it.

2. He helps out around the house so we can get our house chores done so we can play on the weekends. I hate having to do housework, when Olivia wants to play. So we get it done usually on Thursday and then we can relax on the weekend.

3. He's the strong one. When things happen I know I can depend on him to be the shoulder i need to cry on. He is always the one that stays calm and puts everything together to get us through "the storm"

4. How he works hard each day to take care of me and Olivia.

5. One of my favorite things right now is when him and O play their music. Daddy playing the guitar and O playing the harmonica. It's AWESOME. He is the BEST daddy in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!

I Love You If I don't Say It Enough. You are AMAZING and The Man of My DREAMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment