Saturday, March 26, 2011

Been Very Very Busy.

So.. I haven't blogged in 2 weeks. I have been super busy at work with Spring Break camp all week and we haven't had a computer at home. Therefore, I haven't been able to update. Olivia went to her 18 month appointment with her new ped. and we LOVE her. She was so nice and so helpful. Olivia weighs 20 lbs 14 oz (5th %tile) and 32.75 inches long (75th %tile) She's getting so big. She has such a personality and now likes to count 1-5 with help and sing ABC... She talks all the time and loves to go bye bye with her purses, but after she gives lots of kisses to everyone.
My BFL program is going great. I got off my track for a week, but i still have continued to lose. My first goal is SO close. I'm hoping Monday morning I will reach it. :) I'll update then. :)
We are all so ready for the spring and summer months.. We have enjoyed playing outside everyday with Olivia and we are about to plant our garden...
This past week has been of my most stressful ones in a long time and i was SO happy to see it pass and to get to take a 2 hour nap this morning and get refreshed!! Bring on the Summer now :)


           For now here is Olivia's 18 month pictures we had taken... 













No comments:

Post a Comment