Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

We celebrated all week long for the 4th of July! We started out on Monday celebrating with Jeff's Parents.. They stayed until Wednesday when my Mom and sisters came into town and we celebrated some more. My Dad came in town on Saturday! Talk about a BUSY funfilled week!! I enjoy having my parents here and spending time with all of them. Olivia also LOVES it!! :)
We spent the 4th actually as a family.. We headed to the aquatic center, but Olivia got a boo boo on the slide so we decided to come home and enjoy our pool and backyard. Heather and Joe came over and we all went swimming, bbq'd, and shot off fireworks... It was an AMAZING day!! I love my family and friends :) Here's a few pictures to capture the good times we had....








No comments:

Post a Comment