Saturday, February 4, 2012

Busy Saturday

This weekend has been amazing and its not over yet! Last night we got to go out shopping and got O lots of goodies! And then to visit with Betsy and Zack! Along with other friends from my hometown... My sister and her boyfriend even came and sat with us for awhile! Today we woke up laid around and about 11am got moving had John's Mexican Villa for lunch! I LOVE their tacos! AMAZING! Visited with my mama and family!
Then we were off on our ride we drove to Bernie to see Miss Mollie! She was SO sweeet and so perfect! Then to visit with Crystal and her family! Eli is getting so big and sooo handsome!! I love getting to spend time with my friends!!
We stopped in hoping to get to see baby Wakely but they didn't get discharged until later tonight so we said bye to Jeff's parents and headed to my dad's house! We got to visit and eat dumplings :) yumm! And now as I type up this blog we are headed home so we can go to church in the morning and spend time together tomorrow along with going to the church for the super bowl!!

I'm SO thankful for my life but sometimes (such as now) wish I were closer to family! I love all my Springfield friends but sure miss my family!! :/

Olivia went ALL day without a nap.. She was exhausted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment