Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just an Update on Life

The last two weeks have been very busy and I haven't got a chance to update on the fast and just life. The fast is going very well and I've found many things to do besides be worried about facebook. It's actually nice.. I'm excited to get back on just to update and put a few pictures up of Olivia. Not so much for the drama of everyone else's lives. I've worked out all but 3 days this month, which is pretty good since I usually quit after two weeks. Boot camp is actually becoming fun and something i look forward to. :)
Life groups kicked off this week and we are doing the iMarriage group. Pretty excited to see what it has in store for Jeff and I's relationship. Speaking of Jeff, his water fast has been pretty hard for him.. He is in desperate need of some MILK and COFFEE!! At least his want/need for soda is out the door so that's awesome for him. I haven't had a soda in 23 days and Jeff hasn't had one since January 9th. I'm SO proud of him for all his hard work on his fast. :)
Life is just flying by and i can't believe we are almost to the end of January already. I just want time to stop for a bit and let me enjoy all the fun stuff Olivia is doing. She's cracks us up. Always on the go. Life is GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment