Saturday, January 22, 2011

Why I Love My Husband (1)


This is the first time I've done this, but one of my girlfriends Katie (and Ted) does this and it is fun to see just why she loves her husband. I love reading all the sweet stuff he does for her and they are such an inspiration to me. I'm SO excited and happy for them that their baby will be here soon and SO excited to finally see pictures of this beautiful baby. Congrats yall and we miss yall SO much.

1. I love my husband because he is my best friend and is ALWAYS there for me when i need him.

2. He is the BEST daddy in the WHOLE world. Just watching him with Olivia makes me love him more and more each day. She has him wrapped around her little finger and he loves it.  He is always willing to stay with her and take care of her. I'm VERY lucky and blessed to have such an incredible husband.

3. He always has encouraging words on the days i feel so down and stressed out. He's always looking for the positive things out of every situation, which is awesome because sometimes i need to be reminded to do the same thing.

4. He gives the BEST back rubs EVER! For our anniversary he got me some massage oil so he could massage my back. One of the BEST gifts EVER.

5. I love that at this very moment he is laying on the couch with Olivia laughing watching Toy Story 3 and giving her kisses..  PURE BLISS!

I'm VERY blessed and Thank God for blessing me with such an awesome husband.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you joined in! Jeff is so great-#5 had me saying "awe" out loud at the computer screen!

    ReplyDelete