Sunday, April 3, 2011

What I Love About Sundays

I LOVE Sundays. I love getting up and going to church being in God's presence... Worshiping in our church is awesome. Our worship team is amazing at leading you to that special place with God. Our church is just amazing!!  I LOVE DC!!
We have spent the whole day outside. We have mowed, played outside, napped, went on a walk, made homemade pizza, and now we are watching Shrek Ever After. Olivia is SO much fun. She loves being outside and being active. I LOVE IT! She's now laying on her Dora couch watching the movie. I LOVE HER! I can't get enough of her. She is my everything. <3

Body For Life has been kind of rough for me the past couple weeks... I've still been consistent with losing and on Monday I weighed in at 139.4.... I'm praying tomorrow goes good too! I bought new jeans for the first time since Olivia was born. Instead of purchases my normal 10's. I got to purchase 6's! HUGE accomplishment. This week I will only get to work out Mon.-Wed. so I'm on my own to do cardio while I'm down in the bootheel. I know i will slack and eat unhealthy, but i'm going to try my hardest.
This week has a lot in store.... Working 3 full days and then headed down to be with my best friend while she delivers her first baby. I'm SO happy and excited for her and ask for lots of prayers her way...  She is going to be an amazing mother, just like she is a friend.  I'm so happy I get to be with her during this exciting time.
Olivia and I are going to take the trip down and be at the hospital with her Thursday and Friday. I plan to visit my momma, I miss that lady SO much.. :( One bad thing about being so far away from home is missing my parents. It's SO hard, because i never imagined being so far away from them. :( But I'm blessed we can visit lots and see each other.

Wanted to give a short spill about the sermon I heard this weekend...

        iWorship

1. Worship is not an event.
2. Worship is not music.
3. Worship is not a performance.
4. Worship is not just a feeling.
5. Worship is not something that is confined to one day a week.
6. Worship is not manufactured.
7. Worship is not just reserved for a select group.

Worship is SPIRIT and TRUTH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment