Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Countdown Begins... 14 days until Olivia's Birthday

Olivia has been singing "happy birthday to you" She's really growing up so fast! I love the age we are at now and wish we could stay here forever and live in this moment! She is SO funny and has the biggest personality! I could sit and watch her all day! I missed her so much today I came home for lunch and let her play! Just so I could soak up some time with her! Priceless!
We are having a photo shoot and it turns out we get to share our session with Olivia's cousin Lilly who is 4 days older than her! We are thrilled now the hunting for the perfect birthday and photo outfit has started any ideas send them my way! I'm going to bed the happiest I've been in a long time! Everything is fallen into place and I'm sooooo very excited for a 3 day weekend with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment