Sunday, September 11, 2011

10 Years Ago Today

10 years ago today... I was in high school in the gym when I heard the planes had crashed into the towers.... We watched it on TV and after school I sat in a long line to get gas and went to a friends how where we all sat and just talked about the days events trying to process everything that had happened. UNBELIEVABLE :( It was TERRIBLE. We continued to have a volleyball game that night and everyone was in shock. I can't believe it's been 10 years since the terrible tragedy and I hold all the ones that lost love ones in this in my heart today and everyday. I want to thank all the military personnel, police, firefighters, EMTs and everyone who sacrifices their life for our country and their families who have to worry about them. We are FOREVER thankful and grateful for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment