Monday, January 21, 2013

2012 in 12 Photos

I just read a friend's blog and seen this super cute idea of how to show a glimpse of 2012 and some of the things we went through....                                  
Check Out her 2012 here... Where I got my AWESOME idea...

Enjoy <3

**January**
Quit My Full-Time Job  and Started at O's Daycare


**February**
First Snow She Could Actually help build the snowman

**March**
First Car Wreck W/ O and Tuck on way home from bootheel. Totaled.


**April**
Strawberry Pickin' (Also My FIRST 5K--This pic was cute)

**May**
Celebrated with my mom being a survivor at her and O's first Relay

**June**
Vacation to San Antonio to see Family. 

**July**
Lots and Lots of Swimming with Friends

**August**
First Season of Soccer GO BLACK HAWKS!

**September**
Olivia Turns "3" 

**October**
Homemade Lady Bug Costume 

**November**
I have a SECRET... I'm going to be a BIGG SISTER!! 
June 21, 2013

**December**
First time sitting on Santa's lap alone and she now LOVES him. 


We had one BLESSED year... 

1 comment: