Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!

My three babies... Dorothy, Toto, and the cowardly lion... We had an absolute BLAST with this girls trick or treating. We spent the evening with lots of friends cooking out, fire pit, smores, lots of kiddos laughing, and just having a good time. LOVE nights like these. 

I can't get enough of watching Olivia laughing and playing with friends. She is so full of spunk and such attitude :) She keeps me on my toes and is always up to something or having questions :) I wore Adelynn forward facing and she LOVED watching all the kiddos that were dressed up and spent the evening smiling at everyone talking to her.. until she passed smooth out and i had to turn her around to take a nap while the kiddos finished up trick or treating! 







No comments:

Post a Comment