1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone...
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
10. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
11. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
13. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
14. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
15. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
16. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer..
17. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
18. Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will this matter?'
19. What other people think of you is none of your business.
20. Time heals almost everything. Give time.
21. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
22. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
23. Believe in miracles.
24. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
25. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
26. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
27. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
28. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
29. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
30. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift."
31. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
32.This above all: To your own self, be true.
33.Whatever you are be a good one.
34. When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.
35.Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
36. Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns!
37.Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, a touch that never hurts.
38.Be kind to your shadow
39.The day will happen whether or not you get up.
40.Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak. Sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.