Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

Short Term Goals for October...
       My main goal is to be a GREAT Wife and Mom!! My Family is my number ONE! I want to be the BEST for the both of them and FOCUS on that ALWAYS!!! Another goal I have (or we have) as a family is to pay off debit we've accumulated in the past... We are SO close and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.. The next thing we plan to do is start SAVING! :) Finally.. Money isn't everything, but it sure helps when you have some extra here and there..
      I work on not getting SO stressed out, but that's not working so good for me with my programs at work just starting i've been SUPER stressed, but i think i'm on the downhill slide of that now. Thank God!
I hope everyone is having a good beginning of Fall, it definitely got chilly out REAL quick!! I'm loving the weather and LOVING life.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment