Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 14- A picture of you and your family

My Family
Olivia's School Halloween Party 2010


These two are my WORLD!! They complete me and make my world go round. Olivia had a blast at her party walking around and talking to people and talking with all her little friends. She was the CUTEST little butterfly EVER!  She makes me the HAPPIEST mommy in the WHOLE world!! She's cuddled up with her daddy now and we are getting ready to go to bed. We got our FIRST REAL booboo tonight. She fell and hit RIGHT by her eye.. SO thankful it wasn't in her eye. She has a knot and it has some blood. Scared Mommy and Daddy!! But she was laughing and running around afterwards.. Looks like we have a 4th monkey in the bed tonight. Tucker and Olivia both sleeping with us tonight. Tucker went to the vet today too because he wasn't acting normal and got some medicine. I hope my two babies get well before Sunday!! :) I'm SO blessed beyond words. I can't thank God enough for what he has given me!! Everyone have a GREAT Friday!! Loves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment