Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

I've known about the blogging world for awhile and when i was younger I had a blog i would call it but it was called xanga. I wish i still could read that old thing but i believe it was shut down. I had recently been reading Katie's blog and wanted to start something like hers to keep up with the progress of Miss Olivia. I want to share life with her of how things were when she was little. Right now as i write she is walking around the living room playing with her daddy. We are watching the Cowboys game and Romo got hurt and broke his clavicle. :( Things aren't looking so hot for our Cowboys!! Bummer!
As I sit here and listen to Daddy and O play I just Thank God for a wonderful husband and dad.. What more can i ask for? There are so many dads in the world that don't help out and do their parts and thankfully i got a great one. I'm SO SO SO thankful.
It's about my bed time because my early mornings are going to start soon. I want to get up earlier and start my day not in a whirlwind. I want to be able to get up and take my time and be relaxed starting the day.
I'm so thankful I have a great job, family, and friends!!

You are NEVER promised tomorrow-- Live Life to the FULLEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment