Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

Well.. I'm guessing everyone knows the answer to this question.... OLIVIA!! Yes it's true she's the light in my eyes and EVERYTHING I've ALWAYS wanted. From the day I found out I was pregnant she has made an impact on my life. She has made me the HAPPIEST mommy on the face of the earth.. I can be having a horrible day and come home to see her sweet smile and it makes all those problems go away..
I'm going through a rough patch right now.. and prayers would be GREATLY appreciated.. My heart is hurting because when i take her to school/daycare now.. She cries and just grabs on to me.. It's the HARDEST thing to walk away when she's crying FOR ME! Today has been the hardest so far.. Is this work thing REALLY worth the heartache I'm feeling today?! I would love to quit my job and not work and stay home with her but i know school is a GREAT place for her to be learning and socializing with other kids, and it gives us more money so we can get our debt paid off and money to actually have a good time and not always be poor.. :( Ugh. Life is Tough Sometimes.

Here's my little lady that makes my world go rough...                                


                                                                              

                              

No comments:

Post a Comment