Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends

I'm going to make this post about my two best friends. I have lots of good friends, but these two girls have been with me through everything and I know if i need to talk to someone about anything in the world I can depend on them to be there for me. 

Crystal, Heather, Hannah, and Me
Summer 2010


This is a group photo that was taken Summer 2010. This was an AWESOME weekend. I wish I could relive it over and over. Crystal and Matt came to visit, Heather and Joe had just moved back, and Hannah and Bobby were over at our house. We played washers, watched Olivia play,  played games, ate good food, and LAUGHED LOTS!! Some of the BEST memories.. This is one that will be forever with me. Heather got choked and Matt saved her life <3 Thank God For AMAZING friends. I Love Each One of You. 



Crystal and I @ SDC 2010
This is Crystal she lives back in my hometown area and i miss her like CRAZY. I wish we could live closer, but it doesn't keep us from chatting on the phone, texting, and of course facebooking. She is pregnant now and I am SO thankful!! I'm SO excited for her bundle of joy to be here and for me to be an Aunt! :) We have been through a lot together and we have TONS of memories together!! I LOVE YOU!!                                                                   



Heather and I
Summer 2010



This is Heather. We met my freshman year of college at Missouri State University in Wells dorms. She lived right down the hallway and we connected very quick. She loved my hick talking and I gave her a hard time about the way she said "BYEEEE" lol. We were best friends. When you would see one of us you would usually see the other one too. We hung out everyday in the dorms and always were laughing. Once she graduated from college she headed back up north to St. Louis :( It was so sad! I missed her bunches but we could call each other and make sure we kept each other caught up. After 2 years I got the phone call her husband was applying for a job in Springfield and I was SO excited. He came down and stayed with us for a week and then Heather was down a couple weeks later and that's where it all started. Olivia gained an aunt and i got my best friend back. She now only lives a mile away from me in her OWN home. I'm SO happy for her and her hubby!! They are my best friends and I don't know what i would do without either one of them they are AWESOME!! I'm SOOOO glad you are back and I LOVE YOU!!!! <3



I have a ton more friends that mean the world to me also but these two are awesome and i wanted to share that with everyone. I am very blessed with an amazing group of people i call friends and I want each of you to know I'm here for you always and i love you all.  I pray for each of you on a daily basis and wish everyone happy days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment