Thursday, February 21, 2013

22 Weeks Pregnant 23 Tomorrow...

The further i get in this pregnancy the more nervous i am getting... I'm noticing lots more with this baby than the last and it's scaring me.. :( Yesterday was full of pressure and she was low... She moves more than O ever did she will move at least 1-2 hours a day... she moves so much i can watch it on the outside of my stomach...
I've decided for sure I want to have this baby natural.. which scares me too and i dont want that to scare me.. i'm starting to do some research and asking people about natural births and techniques people use to get through. We are contemplating on getting a doula... I've heard nothing but good things about them just trying to figure out our budget and what we can afford and everything...
I know God has a plan for this but i can't help to worry she will come early and we will have the heartache of the NICU stay again... :\ I'm so thankful for the NICU but man it's a roller coaster of a ride for your emotions...
If anyone has any tips of how to keep yourself together and calm during the labor part... that would be AWESOME. I look forward to not having to lay in a bed for 11 hours like last time which i think will be SO much better... Although if she comes early what happens then? ah. Giving it to God...

Here's the baby bump 22 Weeks... At my last appt which was like 3 weeks ago i had gained 12 lbs... I go back on Monday and will update :) My pregnancy app is showing Miss Adelynn to be around 8 in long and 1.2 lbs and the size of a Papaya... She's just growing and growing and so is mommy's tummy :) Hard to believe tomorrow we only have 17 weeks left it's been going by SUPER fast...

This weekend we are planning to start on the nursery and i will update as we get things done in her room... I've already got her bedding, but a friend is making her bumper personalized just for Miss Adelynn.. I'm SO excited to get the room together and start organizing ALL of these clothes i saved from Miss Olivia... My seasons are a bit off but hoping i can make the outfits work and i know the sleepers, socks, shoes and such will work out perfect and is saving us SO much money.

Also anyone have a moby wrap? I got a really good deal on one but it doesn't have instructions.. and i just look at it? Thinking i may need to You Tube some videos of how to carry a baby in it? Anyone have any personal favS?

Alright back to enjoy my snow day.. O is napping.. Jeff ran to the store (we really didn't think we were gonna have an ice storm so weren't prepared :\) and i need to finish the laundry :) Girls retreat with the girls from work tomorrow Yippie.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment