Monday, February 7, 2011

Body For Life Challenge

Today I started a 12 Week Program called Body For Life. It is a working out and eating program. Monday-Friday I will be at the gym at 5am for the next 12 weeks. Monday, Wednesday, Friday are work out days. Upper and Lower Body work outs and Tuesday, Thursday, ans Saturday are Cardio days *20 Minutes of interval training*
The eating is going good for Day 1 and I hope this blog will keep me on track I plan to write twice a week about what i'm experiencing and if I lose weight and how I've feeling. Today I've pee'd like 6 times already. I feel like i'm preggers again. My goal is to drink 10-12 cups a water daily. I'm on 5 now. So I'd say I'm on track to reaching my goal today.
I feel really tired today, because i couldn't sleep very well last night. I was anxious about starting this program and also for my friends baby to enter the world. She had a little girl and I'm SO excited for her and her husband. Being a mom is one of the BEST things that has ever happened to me in my whole life. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the whole world. Olivia makes cloudy sad days, seems so happy and always puts a smile on my face. :)


Anyways, Body for Life Day 1- 149.4

If you are interested in body for life check out : bodyforlife.com

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad you are going to blog about this challenge! Good luck girl! You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete