Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 4: Body For Life

*Transformation*

So far Body for life has been going well. I'm VERY sore I can barely stand up after I've been sitting. My lower body work out has been the highlight of the week for me. Stacey and I worked SO hard and we are definately feeling it now. This is AWESOME. It's a GOOD hurt. Let's me know transformation is starting to take place in my body.
Planning has played a HUGE role in it. We plan our meals for the next day the nigth before. I have my lunch box full of all the things I need to take with me to work and we plan and get ready what we can of our dinner. It's actually been fun this week trying new things and staying outside the box.
I started planning my meals for next week and I plan to do some of the same snacks throughout the day, but want to change up some and get new ideas. It keeps me from getting bored.

This is a verse that explains where I'm at right now..
“And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.” (Romans 12:2)

Not only am I trying to transform on the outside, but on the inside TOO.  Eating healthier and reading God's word. I have noticed a change within me this past year. I've learned life is short and we need to live and live right. I have enjoyed life so much more and the negative people and places I used to put myself into our now gone. I've realized some friends come and go, but your true friends are with you no matter what.
Family is your main key and I spend many minutes and hours on the phone with my family. I love them all so very much and miss them when we dont see them for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment