Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine, Best Friend, and Husband



My Valentine-
I am VERY blessed with an amazing husband we have been married for a little over 3 years and we have so much fun together. I mean look at him.. How lucky am I? He's attractive, sweet, caring, loving, thoughtful, and most of all he supports me. No matter what the problem is or what we go through he's always there as my support. I couldn't have ask for a better husband. He's one of the BEST men I've ever known and he is the BEST daddy in the WHOLE world.







Olivia and I both got such sweet gifts. He got me a necklace, ring, and earring set with my birthstone, Ruby. in it. I LOVE IT! Olivia got a necklace and earrings. Her necklace is a butterfly SO STINKIN CUTE!! He did an AWESOME job picking both of them out!! Thanks honey!!


Here is Olivia opening up her gift this morning. I got to open mine on Saturday because that is the night we celebrated and went out to our Valentine's banquet and had such a blast. Thanks you babe for giving me and Olivia a FANTASTIC Valentine's Day!! WE LOVE YOU!




1 comment:

  1. Awwwww.. Jefferz is soo sweet. Your necklace looks beautiful! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete