Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Body For Life Started Yesterday!!

If you are looking for an awesome way to eat healthier and get fit this is the perfect combination of books. We are on Day 2 and my arms are a little sore from the upper body work out yesterday. But i enjoy my 5:30am runs with Stacey on Tues./Thurs. It's always refreshing to talk with her about her days and we kind of are each other's motivator! 
I'm not going to say this is EASY..  It's NOT!! You have to be a PLANNER and PLAN PLAN PLAN. It makes it so much easier to have a meal plan! We know what we are having each day! Jeff is also doing this with me which makes it SO much easier!!! 
Anyone do anything different or have any good recipes that are pretty "clean" I would LOVE to try some new recipes. I visited Clean Eating There is  A LOT of good stuff on there!! 

Happy Tuesday!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment