Sunday, January 8, 2012

Update On Life....

Things are starting to slow down for us.... We are always super busy between November and January. We start out with Thanksgiving, Jeff's Birthday, Christmas, LOTS OF TRAVELING, and end with our Anniversary. It's SUPER nice to be able to end it with such an AWESOME time and be able to now go and do something even if it's only an over night stay only 45 minutes away. I thought it would be fun to add some fun into the mix of our week and I did my first pinterest with Jeff...






A SURPRISE TRIP-- For you that know me I kept this surprise trip from him since before CHRISTMAS!!! I know I couldn't believe it either... Here's our room where we got to relax:






Like my post before said it was a BLAST!! We don't do this often enough!!

I did get an AWESOME Anniversary Gift from my best friend... Check out this little guy.. He was waiting so his birthday could be my Anniversary!! WHAT A BLESSING!! 





The beginning of 2012 has been AMAZING so far.. God is up to something and I can feel some good change coming up... I've been praying for a change for about 6 months and i feel like things are moving the right way. If everyone can keep praying the next few weeks until God reveals everything to me and my family. <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment