Monday, January 16, 2012

Our Sunday Road Trip

Well Saturday evening we decided to make our road trip that we haven't made in way too long... Praying time allows us to be able to make this road trip a lot sooner this time than waiting over a year to do it...
We decided to go and visit Grandma Ginger, who is in a nursing home in Cedar Hill, Mo and Also visit with Grandma Rawson, who is living in Potosi...  From Republic heading up it's about a 3 hour drive up and then back so total we drove about 6-7 hours BUT it was ALL worth the laughs, smiles, and the happiness Olivia puts on their faces...
In our first 2 hours of the trip Olivia got upset and whined until she threw up... (can we say I will NEVER give her milk before a long car ride) it was AWFUL! We stopped got her cleaned up threw clothes away and cleaned her seat... then we were off again...
We spent the time singing, Olivia did some sleeping, and I did a little reading on my first book of the year Hunger Games.... I have a feeling I'm in a spot it's about to start getting good.. We bought the box set and of course Jeff is almost done with Book 1 and I'm only on page like 100.. I'm a SLOW reader ...


Here's a few pictures from our visit with each Grandma!!







Life is BEAUTIFUL!! I'm feeling VERY Blessed!!

Hope everyone has a blessed week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment