Sunday, January 1, 2012

Merry Christmas 2011

I'm a little behind we have been SO busy with Christmas and a week of work and lots of play time with all of Olivia's new toys... Christmas was great this year... Olivia is a TON of fun and SO much fun to do life with... I couldn't ask for a better kid!! Seriously.. <3

Thursday Night was Christmas with the THREE of US! I am SO thankful for my little family...











Friday: We traveled to the bootheel and did Christmas with my dad and spent the evening hanging out enjoying family time. Saturday: Headed to the Muse Christmas and then to My Mom's For Christmas and hung out all night Sunday: We went over to the Rawson's and did Christmas... BUSY BUSY! Left early and got home in time to relax on Monday...

Enjoy Some Pictures...


















































And Here We are Going Home! We want to thank ALL of our family for everything. Olivia had an AWESOME Christmas!! She is one very spoiled, rotten, and BLESSED girl!! We LOVE each of you!!

Packed to the MAX!! 1 Beautiful Baby, 2 AWESOME dogs, and 2 EXHAUSTED parents.... BUT BEST CHRISTMAS EVER! 



No comments:

Post a Comment