Thursday, January 26, 2012

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all ways submit to him, and he will make your path straight. -Proverbs 3:5-6


I'm at a bittersweet point in life... I've prayed and prayed and God has answered my prayers. A  job where I will get to be with my baby girl and still get to do the job i LOVE which is to be with kiddos and be a role model for young little sweet children. 
I say this because I have an awesome job right now, I get to plan afterschool clubs and activities for children and coordinate everything that goes on from clubs to Parent's Night Out to School's Out Days.. BUT I've decided that's not ALL I want to do. 
I want to SEE and be HANDS ON with children ALL day. I want to step out of the office and use my talent and the passion that i have within me. I want to guide children and lead them to be successful and to be positive and loving individuals. 
My new career path is now working at Little Tots Learning Center being a 3 year old teacher during the school year and a school-aged teacher doing a summer camp for the summer months. I'm SUPER excited for this new opportunity which i have prayed for for months. 
The hardest thing I've ever done was to leave Olivia at 7 months to go to work. I know women do it EVERYday.. but this momma did not like being away from my little girl. I feel like i miss SO much. 
SO I'm going to have the BEST of both worlds doing what i'm passionate about AND getting to see my baby girl doing what she loves to do and that is PLAY and LEARN. 
God is GOOD. I'm very nervous about this change as I know it will take some adjusting for our family (especially Olivia and I) BUT I do believe God's path is straight and he will direct us every step of the way. 




Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about EVERYTHING. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for ALL He has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live IN JESUS CHRIST. -Philippians 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment