Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 13: I'm Thankful For Time Apart...

Today I'm thankful for time apart.... I know sounds crazy?! These last 3 days without Jeff have made me be thankful for time apart because it really makes me realize how awesome and how in love i am with him. I have missed him like crazy and I'm about to make some yummy spaghetti so we can eat as a FAMILY tonight. YAY!! He should be home in a just a little bit. Thank God.
Not only do i realize this with my husband but I'm so thankful for the time i get to spend with my family... Almost all of our family lives back in the bootheel and each time we are with them we are super excited and treasure each moment. I wish we didn't live so far away from them, but I'm thankful for the time we do get to spend together. It def. makes me not take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment