Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween Fun

I know I'm a little late on the post about Halloween, but I had conference all weekend this weekend and have been SO stinkin' busy getting ready for it. Work has been overwhelming glad things should start to calm down again next week.

This Halloween was so much fun... Olivia is getting old enough to really enjoy holidays and all the fun festivities...

We started celebrating Halloween at Olivia's School Party... She was a Cowgirl at her party:












Next on the agenda was a Halloween Party at a friend's House they had lots of yummy food, pumpkin bowling, bean bag toss, and Olivia's favorite jump house... We all dressed up Mommy-Ref Daddy-Cowboys football player, and Olivia-Cowboys Cheerleader:











Last, but now least... Trunk or Treat.. We love doing this each year because we can be creative... which is Jeff's favorite thing to do... We had the same outfits being the Cowboys Football Team and made the back of my jeep into the Cowboys Arena...









We love the holidays... So blessed I have family to share all the fun with!! I love being crafty and having fun for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment