Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19.. WoW I'm Behind..

Day 15: I'm thankful for a husband who goes grocery shopping
Day 16: I'm thankful for a husband that even knows what type of dryer sheets to buy without even asking.
Day 17: I'm thankful for a husband who cooks waffles on Saturday morning and lets me sleep in until they are done.
Day 18:I'm thankful to waking up each day knowing God is on my side.
Day 19: I'm SO VERY thankful that i get to go home next week and spend some MUCH needed time with my family. :) Being away is NO fun at ALL!! :( I miss my mommy and daddy SO much!! :( Wish it was just a short trip away but unfortunately 4 hours is kind of far. :\ I'm very excited to go visit and then to get to go back in a month for Christmas for even more time.. :) YAY!

I've been very busy and I hate that i was 4 days behind.. and I cut each day short, but that's what I have been thankful for the past week... My Husband. He is AMAZING.. I know I've already been thankful for him... But sometimes I take of granted how AWESOME he really is. A lot of girls dont get lucky enough to find a man that is raised in a christian home and takes care of you ALL the time and you can ALWAYS depend on him. He is AWESOME! I LOVE YOU JEFF RAWSON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment