Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2: I'm Thankful God has allowed me to be a Mother

Growing up I always wanted to be a "Mommy" I got granted that wish and became a mother on September 13, 2009 to a beautiful princess... Olivia Paige. I was scared/nervous/happy all in one... She was 2 months early and being a first time "mommy" I had no idea what to expect. God has blessed me with one of the SMARTEST girls I know. She brightens my day everyday with the silly little grin.
"I wub you mommy" BEST WORDS A MOMMY CAN HEAR! I love her tight hugs and little kisses.... The sweet noises she makes when she's tired and all the attitude when she's so tired and fighting sleep... I thank God for it ALL....
Our newest proud mommy moments are praying. She knows how to hold her hands up and pray and thank God for all her family, friends, and everything. She lets him know each night "I Love You Jesus"

I AM A VERY PROUD MOMMY!! SO SO SO SO Thankful.






Life Doesn't Get Much Better... Olivia Paige Rawson... You have completed Mommy.. I'm SO proud of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment